Services / Web Development
|With its increasing popularity and the quick growth of on-line technologies and services, the Internet has become a vital part of many companies' lives. The word Internet carries a lot of meaning. We view it as something that our customers benefit from, a means of promoting customers' companies and exchanging information with both their clients and inside the firm. It enhances the firm's operations, improves the flow of information between the employees and gives access to modern working tools.|
We develop complex Internet applications based on existing or newly created components. We design their internal architecture, based on reliable, highly efficient algorithms working in a safe and fault-free manner. The solutions we choose are flexible enough to permit potential development of the system in the future. We deal with expanding, adjusting, and optimizing existing solutions.
Content Management Systems - WEB 2.0
We design and develop highly efficient data management systems.
We design and develop distributed solutions which characterize scalability, efficiency, safety and allow exchanging information between different platforms. We augment existing systems by new functionalities; extend them by adding an ability to work with mobile devices.
We create components able to perform complex and non-standard tasks, fitting and integrating them with existing web systems.
We design graphically advanced internet projects, implementing them in a form acceptable by a broad range of web browsers; optimizing web sites in terms of their accessibility to browsers; promoting web sites.
eCommerce - B2B
- GSM trackers' system management – cars, yachts and people monitoring
- Managing customers and their trackers.
- Visualizing objects/alarms/SMSs in the Web.
- Tariffs, invoices.
- Alarms and SMSs: speed limit, restricted area...
- Ability to cooperate with vide range of map servers.
- The integrated, online bookkeeping system
- Receiving data from the external invoicing and bookkeeping systems.
- Publishing data in the Internet.
- Calculating taxes and social insurance rates.
- Generating reminders and controlling the payment deadlines.
- Publishing different documents’ templates.
- Generating reports and official forms.
- Virtual Office
- Managing the virtual office’s clients database.
- Phone calls service, post mail service.
- Managing the conference halls and other resources: descriptions, photo, schedule and booking.
- Virtual Bookkeeper
- HR support dedicated for bookkeeping offices.
- Electronic documentation exchange.
- Accounting and personal insurance.
- Reports and simulations.
- Direct access to tax and insurance data from any place in the Globe.
- Project Management System
- Projects, tasks and issues stored in a central database.
- Assigning tasks (issues) to employees.
- Prioritizing and scheduling (Gantt's charts).
- Progress reports.
- Software distributions versioning (assigning issues to versions).
- Triggering info about changes in a work plan.
- Integration with HR module.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Database of companies and contact persons.
- Tracking and organizing contacts with current and prospective customers.
- Contacts scheduling - reminders.
- Reports and statistics.
Development environments (IDE):
Tools & libraries:
Review of subjects
- making graphic projects
- choosing technological solutions
- implementing static and dynamic sites
- analysing and increasing security
- bandwidth management
- site optimizing and positioning
- choosing technological solutions
- increasing efficiency and reducing system response time
- resources management - optimization
- ensuring project scalability
- implementing and maintaining a project
- data archiving